Monday, November 12, 2012

Gymnastics

Gymnastics!





Hey fashionistas! Today we will be discussing gymnastics! Along with my passion for fashion, I love gymnastics! As you all know, this summer was the London 2012 Olympics! Gymnastics is a sport that requires flexibility and strength. Gymnastics equipment is called apparatus. The apparatus used in the Olympics for girls are, floor exercise, uneven parallel bars vaulting horse and balance beam. Not only is gymnastics really fun, but the leotards are beautiful! Below is a video of the 2012 Olympics highlights. Watch it and tell me which leotard you like best in the comments section! Also, scroll down and check out the pictures below that! ( sorry about the quality of the video, it was the best one I could find)   

Gymnastics highlights London 2012 Olympic games

















Pssssst...................................
Don't forget to tell me which leotard you like best! :)




5 comments:

  1. Really love this post, and especially all the pictures. As for the leotard, I like the red one the best (the one at the bottom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the red one too! I also like the white one....... thanks for entering my contest!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reminisce the good old college days that I had when I’m able to do this moves in these photos. :D I guess that’s what they called “those were the days”… XOXO :D
    Gymnastics-Equipment.com

    ReplyDelete