Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gown of the Week! :)

Gown of the week!

Comment if you like! :)      





                           Hey! I couldn't wait to show you guys this gown so I'm doing it early this week. There will still be another gown on Wednesday! Don't forget to check it out, leave comments and enter my contest! Okay, so this is an elegant royal blue evening gown that is absolutely stunning! It is skin hugging on the torso and then flows out. Personally I love the split in the skirt and the way it is embellished in what seem to be rhinestones. Tell me what you think in the comments section below and don't forget to come back on Wednesday to see the next gown! ;)










1 comment:

  1. WOW! This gown is so stunning! I think this beats the last week's gown, and I also love the way it splits at the end! I'll be back on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete