Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring MUST HAVES!!!!!!!!

     Hey guys as I promised, I am going to be doing a spring must have list and i know you guys have seen the preview in my last post but it's time to get into DETAILS!!!!! I have been so excited to do this post and share it with all of you so I'm going to keep the intro short so we can get down to business! I honestly LOVE these items so pls. pls. pls. make sure you try them out and let me know what you think in the comments section below!

SPRING MUST HAVES!/ March Favorites!


Nail Favorites!



1.  Essie pastel nail polish collection!   

Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands of all time and their pastel line is PERFECT for spring! I like pretty much all the colors! If you like any specific color be sure to tell me what in the comments section below!

2.  Pure Ice Nail Polish ( pure ice splash 970cp)

Although i like Essie, Pure Ice is my #1 brand! My favorite color by them is pure ice splash 970cp! It is the prettiest pink ever! I've been wearing it EVERY DAY and it goes with anything! Pastel colors are awesome but this electric pink will catch anyone's attention!


3.  Revlon Nail Polish ( 320 ocean breeze)

This color is one of my top two revlon nail polishes! It's the perfect blue and the best part is it's SCENTED! The fragrance literally lasts for days! I like this color best on toes not fingers but either way it's beautiful!


4.  Revlon Nail Polish ( not so blueberry)

This is my favorite Revlon nail polish for fingers! It's also scented and it's in a gorgeous violet! I don't know the number of it sadly...... sorry :(





                                            Makeup Favorites!


1.  Mint Glass Lip Gloss


Mint glass is the best mint lip gloss I have ever tried! It's available at Bath and Body Works and provides a clear high shine. There's no color so you can try using a colored lip gloss/stick first and applying this on top.


2.  Limeade Lip Gloss

This is also a Bath and Body Works lip gloss and it literally tastes like lemonade! I'm tempted to lick my lips every time! This is also a high shine lip gloss that provides no color.


3.  Whipped Vanilla Lip Gloss

This is another one of the Bath and Body Works lip glosses and it tastes like vanilla ice cream! Unlike mint glass and limeade, this isn't a high shine lip gloss, it has color. It's basically a medium brown and it looks very natural and still adds a slight shine to your lips which is great!


4.  EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm

Eos is super moisturizing lip balm that last a LONG time! It's perfect to apply underneath lipgloss to prevent dry cracked lips. I like the summer fruit flavor because it tastes like a fruit cocktail put into a lip balm!

5.  Pink Chiffon Body Mist

This is probably the prettiest smelling body mist ever! It's not too strong and it lasts all day! It's a Bath and Body Works body mist but it smells like a high end perfume!

6.  Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Body Mist and Deodorant

I love these two items because they smell good and are really light scents! They are perfect for everyday use and you can also get the matching body wash!

7.  Maybeline Mascara

I don't particularly use mascara but the quality and performance of maybeline mascaras is amazing! If you want a great mascara i recommend this.






Shoes!



1. Converse All Star Sneakers

These sneakers are super comfortable and stylish for those spring days that require a lot of walking or just cute sneakers to go with your outfit! 

2.  Cute Flats

Flats are the number one shoe of spring! They go great with spring outfits too! It's good to have a selection of flats so you can pair them accordingly with your outfits.




Other Stuff

1. CANDY

Just because............

2.  Scented Candles

Cuz they smell good!



That's a Wrap!


Okay guys so that was all my march faves/must haves I hope you liked them! See you next time!

BTW

I <3 getting comments from you guys and I ALWAYS reply to them so all comments are welcome and I hope you become a member! It just takes a click on the blue button on the right to become an official Fashionista! To become a member, click on the button on the right that says JOIN THIS SITE and follow the instructions from there! See you guys next time!  Bye :)






No comments:

Post a Comment