Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cute floral outfits for the spring!

Hey guys! As you know I'm kind of obsessed with spring right now and so that leads us to a new spring post! I just realized that I haven't done any spring outfits, so I'm doing some today! As you know my last post was on how to do really cute spring nails, so maybe you can pair up those nails with these outfits and rock it fashionista style! YAY! This is a quick post, but I'm just going to upload a spring outfit video by Bethany Mota aka macbarbie07 that she literally uploaded onto youtube like an hour ago so I'm surprised I saw that! Enjoy! :) ( I'm going to do another spring outfit post later that's going to be original so check that out!)



4 Spring outfits by Bethany Mota!
Theme(s): Floral/Spring






BTW

I <3 getting comments from you guys and I ALWAYS reply to them so all comments are welcome and I hope you become a member! It just takes a click on the blue button on the right to become an official Fashionista! To become a member, click on the button on the right that says JOIN THIS SITE and follow the instructions from there! See you guys next time!  Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment